Advertisement

Linux and FreeBSD

Started by October 15, 2000 01:17 PM
13 comments, last by nes8bit 23 years, 11 months ago
[Edited... no thanks nes.]
Wow. This forum is dead. --------------------------- No such thing as an innocent soul who lies to the world who he loves so much Edited by - jhky on 10/15/00 1:26:44 PM
What was the original post? * Curious *

Edited by - Muzzafarath on October 15, 2000 2:50:29 PM
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
Advertisement
Gee. Fine...

I''ll tell you later muzza.

---------------------------
No such thing as an innocent soul who lies to the world who he loves so much
Um, I should''ve mentioned... jhky is watching the forum for me while I''m not here (which I''m not)...

btw, SLACKWARE SUCKS!

http://www.thisisnurgle.org.uk

"Nazrix is cool" Nazrix first, then Darkmage, then Nazrix again

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

YEAH, RED HAT 4 EVER!!

Edited by - Muzzafarath on October 16, 2000 1:30:48 PM
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
She obviously didn''t like my picture of Mr Penguin and Mr Devil.

No such thing as an innocent soul who lies to the world who he loves so much
Advertisement
Godfree^, you should really know better than to post such flamebait, but as you did,

SLACKWARE FOREVER!

It''s where i started, and it''s where i''ll end. We''ll try to forget the unpleasentness of other distros in the middle.

In all seriousness, though, Slackware doesn''t suck. It''s just meant for a certain type of user.

-benc
i love slackware
the setup is waay better than redhat''s slow graphical CRAP (always use expert mode!).
but then again i dont run X windows either - im a text based person, and i love it. i have icq, irc, mp3 player, napster, c/c++ IDE, and of course compiler all for console only. I compile everything myself, using pgcc if i can (no wussy rpms!). I do not use any special programs like linuxconf to configure my system - i do everything with my text editor. also, i feel a lot more competent with linux and have better control of the system with my console.

btw i think x windows is the worst linux program ever made

saai
lol
*nes8bit points and laughs at flame war*

www.bountyhunterinc.com t-shirts for the morally impaired.
Now don''t take this as flamebait...

I''d have to say I don''t like Corel Linux. And for one reason, and one reason only: WHERE''S MY LINUXCONF?!?!?!?!?

*runs away, screaming madly...*

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement