Advertisement

The Ultimate Super Mario Brothers Thread

Started by December 14, 2002 10:10 PM
43 comments, last by Rixter 12 years, 6 months ago
- In Super Mario World Luigi can jump higher and Yoshi can swallow bigger enemies!

Codeloader - Free games, stories, and articles!
If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!
https://www.codeloader.dev

lol, I was a little surprised to see a post by 23yrold3yrold, then I saw the date.

Let's see, Mario info... If you manage to jump over the flag pole in Super Mario Bros. (by cheating), you can keep running to the right forever, but nothing's out there, so you just run out of time.
Advertisement
I have only played one Super Mario game, its the game where Princess Peach gets kidnapped by Bowser and you have to rescue her by collecting stars and magic mushrooms, it was quite a long time ago, forgot the name
[quote name='Rixter' timestamp='1331925803' post='4922654']
lol, I was a little surprised to see a post by 23yrold3yrold, then I saw the date.

Let's see, Mario info... If you manage to jump over the flag pole in Super Mario Bros. (by cheating), you can keep running to the right forever, but nothing's out there, so you just run out of time.
[/quote]

Never tried this... hmm I always thought there was another level after the flag.

Codeloader - Free games, stories, and articles!
If you stare at a computer for 5 minutes you might be a nerdneck!
https://www.codeloader.dev

[quote name='Frankus' timestamp='1332088058' post='4923057']
[quote name='Rixter' timestamp='1331925803' post='4922654']

[/quote]

Never tried this... hmm I always thought there was another level after the flag.
[/quote]

If there are levels with stuff over there, I don't know about them. A friend and I were playing around with a game genie and jumped over basically the whole first level, we went pretty far to the right but never came across anything.
Pfff.... Mario and Luidgi are chineses
Advertisement

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement