🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Lone wolf needs encouragement

Started by
2 comments, last by Coyote 24 years, 2 months ago
Hello, everybody. I''m new here. I was wondering: can anyone suggest some good web sites or resources intended for lone wolf game developers? For that matter, does anyone have any words of encouragement for an aspiring lone wolf developer? Thanks -- Coyote.
Advertisement
why would you need a word of encouragement?

- pouya
Cheer up their big fella, you''re not the only one. In fact, you''re one of the millions

Try checking out www.makegames.com. It''s not bad and has some words of encouragement for the lone wolf ... the whole site was actually written FOR the lone wolf...

Alex
Atypical Interactive
www.atypical-interactive.com
------------------------------Changing the future of adventure gaming...Atypical Interactive
Yeah, Makegames.com has some good information. Beware, however, that site''s writer seems to think that programmers are the center of the universe (something few programmers I really respect would agree with.)
Programmers rule, but everyone else does too!
======"The unexamined life is not worth living."-Socrates"Question everything. Especially Landfish."-Matt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement