Advertisement

Please read this

Started by April 17, 2000 01:32 PM
9 comments, last by David Herod 24 years, 5 months ago
I''m just seeing whether reverse psychology works and people will completely ignore this post... When people put Ignore this as the subject, people read them... hmm...
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
ya, they will eventually igonre it (of course after they replied to this message)

- pouya
Advertisement
Hmm, so no matter what you put in the subject line, someone will indeed read it. I''ll have to think of the most boring subject and see if anyone reads that...

"Man who go to bed with itchy ass wake up with smelly finger"
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
I think people won''t ignore any post

Visit our homepage: www.rarebyte.de.st

GA
Visit our homepage: www.rarebyte.de.stGA
you could lead off with something like "I like cheese" or "GREAT DEAL ON FREE COMPUTER!!!" or "GET PAID TO SURF THE ''NET".

"YOU APES WANNA LIVE FOREVER?" Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein
"Who wants to live forever?" Queen
"Never trust a bald barber" me
B^)
What about a thread named
"lousy excuse for bumping up my post count so I can become a saint" ?

#pragma DWIM // Do What I Mean!
~ Mad Keith ~
**I use Software Mode**
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Advertisement
imo, people do not ignore a post like this, because they want to help other people programming and doing other stuff.

Charlie McSow /Paradigm Game Design
www.rarebyte.de.st
CharlieGame DesignerRarebytehttp://www.rarebyte.com
Dave, people won''t ignore a post that says to read it Actually, I think that there''s always at least one person who''ll read any post that''s put on a board (but they won''t necesarily reply).

If you code it, they will come...

Commander M
http://commanderm.8m.com
cmndrm@commanderm.8m.com
I responded to this one because the title sounded like someone was in programming-distress! But I find out it''s someone trying to play jedi-mind tricks... ah well, that''s cool!

GO LEAFS GO!
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
Sorry to get all your hopes up there... Like i said, it was just an experiment. I was just interested to see whether everyone reads all the posts or whatever... after all, i don''t have time to read them all so i just try and read those that look the most interesting.

"Born of a Broken Man, but not a broken man."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement