🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Game demo in here...

Started by
-1 comments, last by elasticMan 24 years, 3 months ago
I have started to develop a 2D side-scrolling platform game using DirectX as a result of reading "Windows Game Programming for Dummies" using a modified version of the "engine/library" from that book. This is not a full level and really only gives you a hint at what I wanted to do, I probably won't finish it as I want to move onto other things, but I was thinking of making the C source code available for other newbies like myself as it might be of some help, I learnt masses making it as I had some help from a friend who has game coded before. Some of the graphics may be familiar. You can grab it here: http://www.clickmedia.co.uk/gentsquest.zip The download size is 1mb. Tell me what you think. Please view the read me file for the keys. :o) elasticMan Edited by - elasticMan on 3/14/00 3:31:45 PM Edited by - elasticMan on 3/14/00 3:43:38 PM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement