🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

French people uses computer for nuke sims

Started by
53 comments, last by Spiff 24 years, 3 months ago
firahs: "Thats because americans are pompous a-holes. And i dont understand why the sweedish think they are so great either" - it''s on page 1, post 20 from the top.

============================
Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design
"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown
============================Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown
Advertisement
I think he meant the swedish think of themselves as ''so great''. I was also wondering why the swedish supposedly think us Americans are great. If you look at some of the other messages that firahs has put up over the board, you will see similar sentences. Maybe he (or is it she?) is tired.

"YOU APES WANNA LIVE FOREVER?" Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein
"Who wants to live forever?" Queen
"Never trust a bald barber" me
B^)
sorry, i meant they themselves...i just think its not smart to think that just because you are from one country that you are better than others.

Now I get it. That still doesn''t explain the fact that we (swedes) think we are better? Please explain.

============================
Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design
"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown
============================Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown
Why do you think that we swedes think were better then other contries? Were dont!...*depends on comparing to which contry.. * ...J:K...

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement