🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Food habits

Started by
13 comments, last by Sparkle 24 years, 3 months ago
I tend to eat a Tony''s cheese pizza soon after I get home from school, sit down at the computer and go at it...I''ll take a break every hour or so for a can of tea (Safeway Tea With a Twist, none of that Nestea crap), and maybe grab a bagel before I go to bed. Of course, that depends on whether or not I''m successful at avoiding physical exertion, which has the annoying tendency to make me have to allocate more time to eating. And seriously, what''s wrong with eating pizza at the computer? In front of a monitor while typing with the other hand is how pizza was meant to be eaten.
Advertisement
The problem with my house is that we have sooo much food, but nothing to eat! what i mean is that we have no ready-made snack food. you gotta make anything you want to eat. so i generally don''t eat while i''m programming (unless i can find a bag of beef jerky lying around). but i do drink coke heavily ;-)

_________________Gecko___
Gecko Design

_________________Gecko___Gecko Design
Whenever my mums (neat freak... Grrr) not home I eat my lunch & dinner next to the compie (generally stuff like frozen pizza or macaroni & cheese that can be heated in 5 min)... otherwise I''ll generally have biscuits and some drink or other... whatevers available...seriously though... half the time I actually forget to eat as I''m so busy... no wonder I''m absolutely fat free... (despitee gallons of coke) maybe that has to be attributed to basketball though... great sport... =)

J2xC
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
Oh, and I forgot... for staying awake, playing AC/DC at a volume thats definitely not good for your ears and keeps the quasi-deaf old lady next door awake helps stop you from falling asleep... as if I could ever do that =)

J2xC
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
Sparkle: I''m really sorry to hear that! Coffee, known as ambrosia on Mount Olympus, the nectar of the gods, is one of the most sweetest gifts that Mother Earth can give...er, ahem.

Honestly though, I can see why you don''t like it...it''s definitely an acquired taste.

And a woodchuck would chuck what a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

----------------------------------------
Look behind you! A three-headed monkey!
----------------------------------------Look behind you! A three-headed monkey!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement