Advertisement

Big Trouble (well, not so big)

Started by March 05, 2002 12:53 PM
2 comments, last by Deathscape 22 years, 6 months ago
Hullo, I''m a newbie to game programming and I bought Andre LaMothe''s "Windows Game Programming for Dummies" recently. I immediately crammed the cd into my computer to move the source code to my HD, and to install some of the programs and games that came with it. My ''Problem'' is that im having trouble with running any App''s or Games. My computer stops dead. I was wondering if because they were ment for a Win 95/98/NT computer... and I''m running WinME... that That would be my problem, or is there something else? Any help would be kindly accepted.
Knowlege is a power best gained through experience. Experience is gained by killing off all of those nasty little monster's roaming around outside the village.
It should specify what OS it''s for on the back of the book or cd cover if it had one...
Advertisement
WinME and Win98se are almost the same underneath, try the CD on a friends computer.

,Jay
quote: Original post by Jason Zelos
WinME and Win98se are almost the same underneath...

"I''ve learned something today: It doesn''t matter if you''re white, or if you''re black...the only color that REALLY matters is green"
-Peter Griffin
"I've learned something today: It doesn't matter if you're white, or if you're black...the only color that really matters is green"-Peter Griffin

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement