Advertisement

Compiler Error

Started by February 22, 2002 07:37 PM
0 comments, last by Aggro5288 22 years, 7 months ago
My version of ms visual c++ is acting a little funny. I am trying to compile my pong game and I get the error c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\myprojects\masterball\master\master.cpp(25) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ''Blackbox.h'': No such file or directory I have blackbox in the project and i have compiled a project with that header with no problem. Thanks here is lines 1-30 of master.cpp ///////INCLUDES///////////////////////////////////////// # define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN // include all macros #define INITGUID // include all GUIDs #include <windows.h> // windows stuff #include <windowsx.h> #include <mmsystem.h> #include <iostream.h> // c++ junk #include <conio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <malloc.h> #include <memory.h> #include <string.h> #include <stdarg.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <math.h> #include <io.h> #include <fcntl.h> #include <ddraw.h> // directX includes #include "Blackbox.h" // game library includes
A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
Click on the error in the output window and press F1. Read the documentation and make sure none of those conditions has occured with your file.

Sometimes project files get corrupted, though, and the only solution is to delete the project file (.dsp) and recreate it. You might want to delete the workspace (.dsw) file as well (you''ll need to manually re-add any files that were part of the project, as well as reestablish all project options).

[ GDNet Start Here | GDNet Search Tool | GDNet FAQ | MS RTFM [MSDN] | SGI STL Docs | Google! ]
Thanks to Kylotan for the idea!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement