Advertisement

๐“›๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ!

Started by August 14, 2024 08:24 PM
21 comments, last by Lucid_Enigma 2ย days, 9ย hours ago

@undefined Hey! I just wanted to check up on you and see if you were still interested in Hollow Legacy! We have a nice team building and would love to have you there! If you have discord, my account name is montye05!

Hello

My name is Gamikss, and I would like to apply for the position of music composer for your game development team. Although I am a beginner in the field, I am passionate about music composition, especially for interactive experiences like video games.

I have been working on improving my skills in digital audio workstations in FL Studio, and I am eager to contribute my creativity and fresh ideas to your projects. I am highly motivated to learn and grow alongside your talented team, and I believe I can bring unique melodies, moods, and atmospheres that will enhance the player experience.

Although i'm not english speaker cuz i'm from Poland i hope you have some space in your team for begginers wanting to improve.

You can contact me via Discord : gamikss

Advertisement

@undefined Hey! Thanks for the interest! I have added you on discord!

Lucid_Enigma said:

โ€ ๐•ฒ๐–—๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜! โ€

Thank you for taking time out of your day to look at my thread! My name is Lucid_Enigma and it is incredibly nice to meet you!

So, to start off, I am a very enthusiastic individual who loves to world build and especially create characters in the video game scene! I am very passionate about video games as well and seek to make a standing in that area! Youโ€™ll find that I am a very agreeable person and am ALWAYS open to communication!

Now what am I looking for? I am looking to assemble a team of people who are interested and capable of creating video games! Weโ€™re talking animators, scripters, writers, model designers, and more!

I already have a good sketch in the kind of game I wish for us to begin with! The initial name will be โ€œ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐”‚โ€, and it will focus on a variety of areas.

The game will be an open-world RPG with a subtle mix of skill based combat as well as rpg features. I wish for the games art style to be anime, similar to other games such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Star Rail, etc.

And I do believe the game should be a gacha game! Which means downloading the game wonโ€™t cost a thing, but the main money that our game will make is from our consumers purchasing micro-transactions to obtain higher rarity character off of summon banners! This is a decision that I see as best fit so that we could quickly assemble a fan base for our game and catch the attention of more people!

The game itself will possess a variety of characters with their own unique stories and personalities, as well as their own aesthetic! These characters will be obtainable through the story or banners, and will be introduced through the story as well.

Iโ€™m sure this was obvious, but the skill sets for each character will vary of course, with every character having a special skill, an ultimate, and maybe even an awakening! Some characters may also use a โ€œstyle changeโ€ mid combat, which can switch up how players approach each situation. For reference, take a look at Dante from the Devil May Cry series!

As for maps, I think the game should more or less take place on several planets, space stations, etc. Each region has different enemy types who respond differently to various weapons and such. There might be a system where different types of attacks affect enemies differently. See the game โ€œGhost of Tsushimaโ€ and how Jin Sakaiโ€™s different stances affect different enemy types differently!

As for the story, I believe this game should be release after Chapter 1! I do not think that we should plow through and complete the game once itโ€™s finished simply because the story might change and adapt with time! Chapter 1 will be a chance for players to try out our game and give it a shot!

As for funds, we will definitely get started on a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds from supporters in which we could use for our game! And the game engine in which we use is entirely up to all of us!

Thank you for taking the time to read everything! I really do appreciate it! If you are interested and know about creating games or have skill sets that could help, please message me! I want to be able to organize a group of devs and eventually form a Discord Server so we could all get together and communicate!

- Sincerely, Enigma. โˆ

I'm interested. I used to be in the producer role for a game project back in 2017 and worked as a quest designer for Skullforge back in 2016.

@undefined Hey, thanks for the interest! I already have a set up discord server for Hollow Legacy! My account name is montye05 so you can add me!

Advertisement

Hello Enigma, I would like to join as a writer or story teller.

@undefined Hey, Good Evening! Thank you for the interest, I already have a discord server set up for Hollow Legacy. My account name is montye05!

@lucid_enigma , to address someone directly without it showing up as โ€œ@undefined โ€œ, after the @ symbol, type the user's name until you see the name in blue. Click the name in blue to avoid the โ€undefined" trap.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

@Lucid_Enigma If this was directed towards me your name isn't popping up on Discord for me.

Advertisement