🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[hobbyist] Looking for a writer to help with worldbuilding and story

Started by
3 comments, last by sam5 1 year, 6 months ago

I’m cedes and I’m looking for a writer or two, for my projects!

By trade I’m a character artists with lots of ideas for games, and am recruiting to work on both small and large scale games!

All my game ideas are in the same fantasy world, different parts/times thought they all exist in the same universe more or less. It's fantastical, magical, monsters, some medieval esque fantasy and some other fantasy elements. You can see my artwork on my itchio page of what I've started to work on! [url=https://cedesdc.itch.io/]itch.io[.url] I've found a programmer to work with and I feel comfortable expanding a team.

So the genres I like to tackle are anything simulation, shop management, adventure rpg, open world rpg etc! I like to focus on user exploration, and a heavy emphasis of character story, with a lot of influence of the world.

I very much believe in the iceberg method of worldbuilding, and want to find a writer who’s comfortable with working alongside me. As we focus on projects to flesh out and complete the stories to be told, we start working on new areas and slowly branch out. I have a lot of key elements, some mockup ideas and whatnot.

Text is fine, discord calls are also a major plus when able as well!

contact me on my discord: cedes#4649

Advertisement

@undefined Hi I’m a professional screenwriter. I’ve written game stories for Logrus (and films for just about everyone!) I can help you create a compelling story for your worlds, filled with suspense and action. This is me: sarabodinar.com

@SaraWriter You have quite impressive work! I do want to be clear as of now, it is an unpaid, hobbyist position I'm looking for. if you're okay with that, I'd love to chat with you!

Good luck with your project, cedes! Sara really has a lot of amazing writing works. But if you are looking for professionals in the field of writing complex content, I advise you to visit this service https://writingbros.com/essay-examples/a-place-to-stand/ in which I found many high-quality essays and used them to write my thesis on philosophy. Perhaps this will help you in writing the story and creating the plot. If this is not enough, then you can always hire an experienced, qualified writer who can help you write content of any complexity and subject. I believe that this is the best option to avoid mistakes and be 100% sure of the result.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement