🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Small Project

Started by
4 comments, last by selvinsworld 3 years ago

Hello, I am a beginner game designer looking to start a small project. I have some experience in coding, and have toyed around with Unity and ClickTeam. I am looking into starting my first project but would like to get some people on board.

Note that this will be a small project and will not be over ambitious and that I do not know what kind of game this will be but I have explored a few ideas but would like the full fledged idea to be influenced by team members, so this project will be done from scratch. From the idea board to release.

I do realize people would like to know exactly what they are working but if you are looking for a project where your ideas matter this may be what you are looking for. There is no real requirements for this project aside from your motivation, if you are interested you can reply to this topic and I will invite you to a discord to which when we have enough people (maybe 5) we will start from the idea board.

None

Advertisement

Sounds cool, hit me up! (Discord: Maentas#3663)

@maentes That's great to hear I have messaged you the server invite link with additional information. Feel free to ask any questions

None

I am interested too! My discord is: Harris12#4188

@horadric_cube I'd love to help somewhat with the music! I've been producing for 5 years but i've recently gotten into game soundtracks. I want to work with something small to try it out! If we cant make it work, there's no problem. Id love to grow and get better. I have some experience with the horror genre but id love to work with other genres. My discord is selvinsworld#7866.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement