🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Survey: Action-adventure shooter game

Started by
2 comments, last by Tom Sloper 3 years, 6 months ago

_

Advertisement

Aw, I was filling it out and decided against going through the last part. You might be missing out on data from similar visitors:

There should totally be a "None of the above"/“I don't prefer anime action-adventure shooters!"/"This probably has nothing to do with what you want to know about" option for the Which (anime) art style do you prefer for action-adventure shooter game -question!

Also, for the Have you played any similar games, if yes describe your experience? -question:
Similar to what? What are we talking about? Action-adventure shooter games?
And even if we assume that you mean experience with games using graphics resembling the selected anime image,
that is a bit out there - what could you possibly hope to gather from that connection?

And for What features do you think are important in a video game? why? I (probably) have everyone's answer right here:
“It depends”. It just does. That field should have enough space for a complete essay.

Which (anime) art style do you prefer for action-adventure shooter game

Have you played any similar games, if yes describe your experience?

What features do you think are important in a video game? why?

This absolutely did not belong in the Writing forum. Accordingly, this survey has been moved to the Lounge.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement