🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The new game era

Started by
5 comments, last by Tom Sloper 3 years, 6 months ago

I was thinking about a zombie apocalypse themed game with mutant monsters invading the world. Using real world backgrounds using earth map on google map. Each player has a leveling system like MMORPG. Players can also create colonies or play by themselves, claim airports to restrict each player's moves, claim oil mines for themselves or create their own military bases. Game centered like the original world but filled with fantasy nuances of zombie apocalypse and MMORPG.

Advertisement

nomirizky said:
The new game era

What does that mean? What does it have to do with…

nomirizky said:
I was thinking about a zombie apocalypse themed game

OK. You've told us what you're thinking about. Why did you tell us what you're thinking about? What is the purpose, did you have a question? Does it have to do with writing? Is that why you posted in the Writing forum?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

@nomirizky i have an apocalypse game with zombies and trains.

In the absence of a clear purpose for this thread, it is now moved to the Lounge.

@Tom Sloper which way to the lounr, i think thats where i wanted to go the whole time

icarusredux said:

@Tom Sloper which way to the lounr, i think thats where i wanted to go the whole time

Here's one method:

Scroll up. Look for “Back to GDNet Lounge”. Click it.

Another method:

Click “Forums” at left. Then click “Browse.” Then scroll down and discover the various forums here on gamedev.net. One of them is the GDNet Lounge. Click it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement