🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Designer/CSS guru needed for new MU* environment (plus alpha testers).

Started by
0 comments, last by angleet 3 years, 9 months ago

Hello! I am working on a project called TheMulti.world.

TheMulti.world is a multiplayer environment designed to allow users to create their own world (text based, like a Mud/MUX environment, but with images, sound, and video), linked to a main hub for all worlds for people to explore. People in the same room may converse, share objects they've made or explore together. Spaces can be peaceful, or combat based, with their own rules as users define them. Users can create and customize their world as they see fit, including custom rooms, objects, NPCs, scripted events, etc. Create anything you'd like in your own world with complete control, but limit the effects of objects from other worlds as you see fit as well.

Many of the game mechanics are still in design, but I'm nearing the point of alpha 1 (functional testing). I've done very little UI design work beyond functionality so far. I'm looking for someone interested in collaborating on a CSS makeover prior to bringing on alpha testers, and possibly helping move toward the final overall UI design.

I'm also looking for people willing to do alpha testing.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement