Advertisement

RETAKE THE LINUX BOARD!

Started by December 10, 2001 09:56 PM
34 comments, last by pwd 22 years, 9 months ago
Hey some one with some sense. He did not just burst out and flame me. All right. Hey man use what ever works for you, but if you get the chance try linux (its free, just make sure you do your reasearch first). And I did not mean non linux users were not tech users. I just meant that tech users are pontential linux users, where as computer newbies really are not (linux is not very user friendly at first).

It is foolish for a wise man to be silent, but wise for a fool.

Matthew
WebMaster
www.Matt-Land.com

All your Xbox base are belong to Microsoft.
Gaah! Stop being so logical!

DOWN WITH YOUR REPUBLIC!

MORE MOSCOW!

---------------------------------------------
Advertisement
What is the deal here. Who is messing with my sig. It is supposed to say All your Xbox base are belong to Microsoft at the bottom. Evil moderators... >:|

Matthew
WebMaster
www.Matt-Land.com

Umm... it does say that.

What is the deal. Why when I write Microsoft (that is supposed to say the big N as in n i n t e n d o thats n-i-n-t-e-n-d-o) does it say Microsoft in my post. You evil moderators are crafty (this is quite funny really). Why me. {-_-}

Matthew
WebMaster
www.Matt-Land.com

Edited by - TheRealMAN11 on December 10, 2001 12:06:08 AM
Ahh yes, that''s because you are suck and forgot how to spell nintendo

Advertisement
quote: Original Post by Myopic Rhino, in the other thread
I was talking to nes8bit at the time, and needed someone to replace Nurgle. I thought it''d be funny if he were made the moderator until I could find a permanent choice. If you don''t think this has been funny, then my apologies, but it''s been restricted to this one thread (and Tim assures me it''ll stay that way). Besides, what better motivation to find a new moderator quickly?

Actually, I do find it kinda funny, so long as it doesn''t stay this way for too long. Once again, I have NOTHING against Nessy, but having him as moderator of this forum for too long has the potential to drive away people with legitimate questions. But, hey, we all enjoy a good joke now and then

quote: Original post by nes8bit
Gaah! Stop being so logical!

DOWN WITH YOUR REPUBLIC!

MORE MOSCOW!

LOL!!!

rm -rf /bin/laden
Down with nes. He is evil. He hath cursed me to write Microsoft when I intend to write nin-ten-do and to forever chat with Hitler and AOL. Brothers (and sisters) country men. Fellow linux useres, leand me your ears (and your money and all your other stuff) join me in my quest to rid us of this evil moderator. He is the most evil moderator since rhino. DOWN WITH NES.

Matthew
WebMaster
www.Matt-Land.com

Perhaps we should keep Comrade Nessy:

quote: Original post by nes8bit

DOWN WITH YOUR REPUBLIC!

MORE MOSCOW!

If in a matter of hours he has already come this far, imagine what a couple of weeks would do to him...

Give us liberty, or give us death!
quote: Original post by CmndrM
Actually, I do find it kinda funny, so long as it doesn''t stay this way for too long.

I''m a lot more neutral towards it now that I understand what''s going on. I kind of flipped out when I first saw nes8bit as the moderator (of the Linux forum, no less) and a thread full of him editing other people''s posts.

[Resist Windows XP''s Invasive Production Activation Technology!]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement