🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Forza Horizon 4

Started by
0 comments, last by Finalspace 5 years, 8 months ago

What do you think about the new Forza Horizon 4 game?

I recently bought it for my Windows PC (Ultimate version) and its just awesome! I was never so addicted to any racing game before.

The soundtrack is absolutely great, especially the opener from "ODESZA - A moment apart" which just blazed me away, even though i normally prefer much faster and harder music! I guess i needed softer music for a change of pace?

Also the graphics looks really good - especially when in "Fall" season mode. I can play it at high detail on my GTX 1060 on my 8086k HDPC without any stutter.

So far i hadn´t a single crash since i started playing it, so either i have good hardware or are just lucky (This game has normally a ton of technical issues since launch...). FH3 which i played before on my old system was crashing a lot...

My current favorite cars are the Porsche Panamera Turbo tuned to +600KW and the Golf R tuned to +700KW. Both can be handled very well and are not bad for drifting as well. But choosing another car is hard, because there are so many of them.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement