🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

An Introduction

Started by
2 comments, last by BlackMagicWolf 6 years, 8 months ago

Hey Everyone, my name is Todd, and I'm a Community Manager for Veewo Games, who currently have a game out called Super Phantom Cat.

A bit about me personally though: I love video games, comic, TV and lots of cartoons and anime. I even write my own comics that you can view at Guardians-Comic.com. Thank you for letting me join your community, and I hope to talk with you all soon!

Advertisement
Looks like this was mistakenly posted in Visual Arts. Moving to the Lounge.
Welcome, Todd!

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Hey everyone! Todd here, hope you all are well. Sorry to have left the boards for a while, had gotten really busy, but I'm back!

I’m also happy to say that I’ve been brought on as Community Manager for some more indie game developers! Including M4, AK Arts, LAI Global Game Services, ICEX, RECOTechnology, Hiker Games, and Veewo Games.

There’s a lot to talk about in regards to games coming up, and I hope to share news with on them very soon!

And now that I'm back, I'll endeavor to talk more in the forums. Can't wait to chat with you!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement