🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Hallo forums!

Started by
1 comment, last by jbadams 7 years, 3 months ago

Hi everybody,

I am posting just go provide a short introduction. I'm a new member and am eager to join this community!

My name is (dog?) and I am an aspiring video game developer. I'm currently a senior in high school, and plan on attending Virginia Tech or NC State (most likely the former) studying Computer Science. I'm a member of my high schools "Academy of Information Technology," a program dedicated to teaching kids IT skills. Here, I've learned multiple languages - c# and Java, to name a few.

My interest for video game development began in my C# class - the entire curriculum was taught through creating XNA games! Through this, I learned the ropes of game development, and I've loved it ever since. I was even able to pull of winning last year's "National STEM Video Game" development challenge with an RPG I made.

In short, I plan to develop (actual published) video games in the future, and I figure this was a great place to learn from the best. I am decent at drawing sprites, and decent at composing music, too. With these developing skills, I hope to contribute (and learn) all I can in every aspect of game development on the forums.

To keep this thread from being just a "read-only," I'd like to share a few of my favorite games - maybe you all can share yours too. I really enjoy playing the Lord of the Rings Online, Undertale, and The Elder Scrolls Online.

I'm glad to be part of the forums, and I can't wait to see what's in here!

Advertisement

Hi, welcome to the forums. ^_^

Welcome!

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement