🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Story of a project

Started by
13 comments, last by jpetrie 7 years, 5 months ago

I have a bigger and bolder vision, why don't people give me millions of dollars to fund it?

Also tbh the concept sounds kind of lame/ I wouldn't use it. They should start smaller.

Advertisement

I couldn't listen for more than about 30 seconds as the intonation of his voice made me feel physically uncomfortable.

I think that's because a robot is doing narration, not a person. It definitely has that AI distorted twang in it.

I couldn't listen for more than about 30 seconds as the intonation of his voice made me feel physically uncomfortable.

I think that's because a robot is doing narration, not a person. It definitely has that AI distorted twang in it.

I was hoping that's what it was.

What I don't like about the video is the sob story, how nobody is 'brave enough' to commit to his vision. I could as easily say I want to build a city on the moon, but I'm not about to start complaining that nobody is brave enough to support my vision financially when all I have is the idea.

You are not trying to and that's why you have no reason to do anything, even though complaining. And why do you think he asking about financial support? You didn't watch the video, really)

I have a bigger and bolder vision, why don't people give me millions of dollars to fund it?

Also tbh the concept sounds kind of lame/ I wouldn't use it. They should start smaller.

Alright where can we read your work? Maybe you're bullshiting bro?)

You can't even explain what exactly look lame for you.

I was hoping that's what it was.

It is lol. At the end of video he told us about it.

Guys why have I posted this video for you? Be patient - watch, then whine.

I don't really see this going anywhere productive.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement