🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Can you see underwear in this image?

Started by
24 comments, last by warhound 7 years, 5 months ago

This is a frame capture from an anime video. User TheComet is a massive pervert and swears he can see underwear in this image. Can you?

unknown.png

void hurrrrrrrr() {__asm sub [ebp+4],5;}

There are ten kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Advertisement

:ph34r:

please upvote me!

To clarify: Khatharr originally challenged anyone to point out a frame in this anime where underwear were visible. Unsurprisingly, I found this screenshot only 2 seconds into the video.

b4r7pnt.jpg

Unless I've massively misunderstood woman's clothing, skirts don't come with built in underwear. They are just a curtain like thing with a hole through the centre, so women wearing skirts are required to additionally wear underwear as to not be completely exposed. At least, this is what I've found women discussing here: https://www.quora.com/What-should-I-wear-under-my-skirt

So in conclusion: The shot we see in the original post must be underwear.

"I would try to find halo source code by bungie best fps engine ever created, u see why call of duty loses speed due to its detail." -- GettingNifty

tl;dr - Comet has xray vision for cartoon underpants.

There are ten kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
You sure that isn't just the "conveniently blocked view by a windblown skirt" trope?

Sweet, sweet; found it </HandsomeJack>: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MagicSkirt

Oh nice, I did a short search for it because someone else mentioned skirt physics, but I didn't find it.

Yes, she is wearing black underwear.

Although I believe this is a good example for misusing Internet , I am with Comet on this.

mostates by moson?e | Embrace your burden

I can convince myself either way :)

Yet there's small detail that proves it's not black underwear, but inner side of skirt.

That black thing between her left knee and the pink cloud - that can't be underwear, it must be the skirt.

So skirt is not flapping wildly, revealing underwear, but actually clinging to her hips. So it's just the dark, not the underwear.

Every time I watch play tennis, i convince myself i'm not a pervert because she is wearing shorts sewed into a skirt, now Khatharr has over turned that. I'm also with Comet on this :(

can't help being grumpy...

Just need to let some steam out, so my head doesn't explode...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement