🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

HOBBIST GAME DESIGNER LOOKING TO MAKE GAMES

Started by
0 comments, last by jpetrie 7 years, 5 months ago
Hi, My name is Craig and I am a trained video game designer who has worked with people before on multiple projects. None of them have been followed through to completion due to lack of commitment and focus by the majority of other members. I recently tried to create a game by myself however it gets frustrating and boring on my own, it would be good to at least have someone to talk things through with on a semi regular basis. I have purchased a couple of courses on programming to start to learn a new skill however I would like to work with a team and at least make a game in full and put it on the market before I learn other things.
I have been introduced to existing concepts from a production level and helping to improve it or streamlined the production of work. I have more experience in creating brand new concepts and building in an empty engine.
I would like to join a couple of other people, at least one that has an interest in programming and one in an interest in art so we can create a game. The reason why I said an interest is that I don't mind how much you know or what you can do as long as your willing to learn what's needed to get jobs done.
My Skype is [redacted]. Feel free to add me on Skype or reply on here and we can have a chat and see if we feel like working together. Also if you have any questions from me, please ask and I will answer.
Advertisement

If you're looking to join a project, you should read this forum. That forum is also where you should re-post this thread (since it's off-topic here and I'm locking it). When you re-post, please do not write your title in all-caps or it will not get approved.

Good luck!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement