🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New to the forums and just wanted to say hello!

Started by
2 comments, last by jbadams 7 years, 6 months ago
Hi there guys,
I just recently started experimenting a little with Unity 3D, while playing around a little and teach myself about programming and modelling i am also working on a Survival Game. And with 'Working on' i bassicly mean creating the static open world.
For my 3d modelling i mostly use Sketchup, which is nice but has its limits...... Some ingame-screenshots of the current game i am working on.
34tabgx.jpg
29pxao0.png
mbr2fo.png
These models are still in early development and need a lot of adjustment.
I just came across these forums and signed up, i hope to learn from others and meet like minded..... maybe even to see if there are people around to work together with.
K.C
Advertisement
Howdy, welcome to the forums.

For the modeling, have you looked into using Blender? It's free, and quite powerful, and can be useful if you're looking at moving beyond Sketchup. (Which is nice, don't get me wrong; I use it for occasional one-off thingies.)

The screens look good.

The screens look good.

Thank you! More screens to come in near future.......

I use Blender from time to time, but i have not gotten used to it yet. I think some more time and practise will do the trick :P
Welcome!

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement