🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm new here and would like to say Hello!

Started by
12 comments, last by russianabout 7 years, 4 months ago

Hello everyone!

I am new user here at gamedev.net and I would like to introduce myself! I'm excited to become involved in the community and follow your creative projects! I'm an aspiring 3D modeler and animator with a large artistic base and aim to work in the video game industry in Canada one day. I am ambitious and in 2015 I took unity by the horns and taught myself how to make android games. If you would like to know more about me and my work you check it out in my profile. Thank you and I look forward to meeting you.

Advertisement

Welcome to GameDev 'Flinte, and enjoy!

Languages; C, Java. Platforms: Android, Oculus Go, ZX Spectrum, Megadrive.

Whats up im also new here. Its nice to see others join around the same time as me

Happy to see new faces ;)

Hope you find the site useful.

Developer with a bit of Kickstarter and business experience.

YouTube Channel: Hostile Viking Studio
Twitter: @Precursors_Dawn

Welcome!
Programmer of HolyPoly games.

Hello! I too am fairly new so welcome, this site is amazing :)

Hello!

I'm new here as well, I have a lot of experience with music production but am new to video game development.

I got bored with the idea of people labelling me as just a musician so I've been learning art, c sharp scripting in Unity and story writing. Would love to chat with people and learn as much as I can.

Feel free to message me

Hi Flintlock (and other posters!)

I'm new here too. I have very little game development experience, but that's why I signed on here :D

I have some C++ experience and I am currently learning SDL2 to learn how to make a basic platformer.

All the best! <3

New here as well! My name is Ryan and I have a mobile game publishing company. I'm hoping to learn from you guys and help out when I can!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement