Advertisement

Also getting the PS4 pro? what to expect

Started by November 07, 2016 10:45 AM
12 comments, last by Gian-Reto 7 years, 10 months ago

Thanks, that sounds like some promising forecasts :)

I'll keep an eye out for the updates on the lists of games.

Crealysm game & engine development: http://www.crealysm.com

Looking for a passionate, disciplined and structured producer? PM me

[quote name="dpadam450" post="5318603" timestamp="1478573756"
Yea its not upscaled 1080p. I work on Killing Floor 2 and its 3200x1800 effectively. So its not native 1800p but it looks pretty freaking good for a 400 complete system. I spent 400 on my 1070 alone to do full 4k native, so for console gamers, it is pretty legit. Also, buy Killing Floor 2 please.[/quote]

1080p upscaled on original PS4 is what I said, but yes 4K looks pretty great regardless of checkerboard or upscaling something like 3200x1800.

throw table_exception("(? ???)? ? ???");

Advertisement
I'll think about it :)
When will the patch to support improved 1080p be available?

Crealysm game & engine development: http://www.crealysm.com

Looking for a passionate, disciplined and structured producer? PM me

IF in 2017 there are FINALLY PS4 exclusives that are of interest to me (please be not total sh*t Horizon:Zero Dawn, PLEASE!), and I finally succumb to buying a PS4, I would be stupid to get that underpowered box from 2014....

The PS4 Pro is also no powerhouse, but at least it has enough grunt for 1080p/60Hz.... lets hope most bigger games are using the additional power for 1080p gaming if their game is not already running at 1080p/60Hz on the old PS4.

But really, the problem to me not getting the PS4 was less the weak hardware, and more the missing exclusives. Lets see if the AAA shops get their sh*t together and we finally get new installments for old console darlings like Soul Calibur, or JRPG series that are not totally baroque Square-Enix soap operas (looking at you, Final Fantasy).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement