๐ŸŽ‰ Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! ๐ŸŽ‰

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Could Trump make Video-Games 'Great Again' if elected?

Started by
11 comments, last by BrianRhineheart 8ย years, 3ย months ago

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

"Make Video-Games Great Again" would certainly be my slogan if I was campaigning for office.

I'm curious how people would vote in that poll.

I wonder how many voters also happen to be gamers. Maybe Microsoft and Sony should start their own political parties.

Advertisement
Video games are private sector, though.
Hey, I miss games like Postal 2 as much as the next guy, but I'm not willing to get off my lazy ass to vote.

๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚<โ†The tone posse, ready for action.

Ahh April 1st :)

Always entertaining.

Ah, April First.

Yes, Trump could take the money Mexico will gladly turn over to build his wall to protect the Master Race Nation, and the extra funds will be given along with a large portion of Trump's personal fortune and continuing gambling profits to help fund all the entry-level beginners and their genius ideas.

Ah, April First.

Yes, Trump could take the money Mexico will gladly turn over to build his wall to protect the Master Race Nation, and the extra funds will be given along with a large portion of Trump's personal fortune and continuing gambling profits to help fund all the entry-level beginners and their genius ideas.

That's horrifying that you agree with those principles. I don't see how anyone could agree with his Racist/homophobic/xenophobic/islamophobic/aviatophobic-insensitive policies and only hope that in the future he at least checks his non-Glossophobic privelege.

Who else is #teamhillary #imwithher

On another note, this man is an elected official for a local RNC branch

https://twitter.com/RobMorroLiberty?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/03/07/new-texas-gop-county-chair-known-for-obscene-tweets-conspiracy-theories/

Look, games are something are very fun, very fun, I'm the best at games. I have a lot of friends who play games. All the Korean pro gamers are stealing our jobs overseas. We'll build a wall between us and casuals and get them to pay for it. Look at these hands, I mean just look at them, controllers are always saying what beautiful hands I have. There's no problem with my one-ups. Princess Peach is probably, well, you know how Peaches are. And that's how we'll make games great again.

I guess this compares to Sanders: The l337 gamers have been taking all our one-ups. Not one of them has had so much as a continue screen while our poor gamers grow up in a system of continue screens and game overs. 1% of our games are taking over 80% of our one-ups. It's time that they start having their fair share of game overs. Nobody should be without a one-up!

Hillary: Games? I play those too! Honest!

Everyone else: Is anyone even listening to us yet?

Sean Middleditch โ€“ Game Systems Engineer โ€“ Join my team!

Defend Texas against hordes of mexicans! Build that wall! Man those watchtowers! Fun for entire family!

It has potential.

Everything is better with Metal.

Your poll's question does not match the title of the thread. I was going to vote until I read the actual question.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Ah, April First.

Yes, Trump could ...

That's horrifying that you agree with those principles. I don't see how anyone could ...

I'm hoping that is just because you failed to notice the date. If you feel concerned about my position, go read some of the Trump-related posts already on the site.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement