Advertisement

#christmas

Started by December 25, 2015 04:29 AM
21 comments, last by szecs 8 years, 8 months ago

went for a run in the morning, biked in the afternoon, then bears, bbq and being a human climbing frame

That's how I read your post.

Hoped your bear-BBQ tasted good! tongue.png

went for a run in the morning, biked in the afternoon, then bears, bbq and being a human climbing frame

That's how I read your post.
Hoped your bear-BBQ tasted good! :P

The trick is to avoid grizzlies ;)
if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight
Advertisement

The usual. Spending Christmas at my girlfriends parents than at my parents' place (delaying Christmas Eve so it fits for everyone). Giving and receiving gifts. I can understand why many people don't like this giving thing, I always struggle hard with figuring out what to buy. But it's just lazy not to give something. I got a citar (musical instrument), my girlfriend got a sewing machine, and the usual other stuff.

At my parents' place, we always sing one specific carol. I like Christmas food, I like the fact that it's a holiday so it's straightforward to gather the family together for days, no need to rush with schedule, I miss Ben Hur though, I don't know why they have removed that from the TV programme after decades...

I like watching the two younglings (1.5 and 2.5 y.o.) in the family opening up the presents.

One additional thing I did was finishing, photographing and filming my latest Lego design.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/423358

So yup, I like Christmas, with all its "social obligations". Though I have to note, that (at least in our country) there is no social obligation to give presents or to greet anyone outside the family.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement