🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Risen 3: Titan Lords key (for US/NA (Steam)) giveaway

Started by
7 comments, last by vinterberg 8 years, 8 months ago

Hi guys,

if anybody living in US/NA (not entirely sure which region it's locked to, but it didn't work for me (DK), bought it on Amazon.com some time ago) wants this game, you can have my key for free :)

I'm not 100% sure it's not taken (tried to give it away some time ago), but Steam comes up with a region thing, and if it was taken it should say it was already redeemed right?

Anyways, hope somebody on this forum can find good use for it (not a bad game at all) wub.png

.:vinterberg:.

Advertisement

Sounds like a nice game, i'd love it if the key works for me.

Sent a PM wink.png

Wasn't available for my zone but tempted to buy it now so you may just have given them a sale lol.

Haha that's how it works sometimes biggrin.png It's sometimes on sale here and there, but beware of region locks :D I'm from Denmark, so bought it from a danish site so I was sure it worked, almost feel tempted to play it again were it not for my current Amnesia: Dark Descent adventure :D

My key is still open for someone else - can anybody maybe chime in with a guess as to which region it's locked to when bought from amazon.com?

I'd take it, if no one else has already :)

Key sent, hope you succeed in redeeming it!

I've PM'd you back, but the key appears to have been activated :(

Thanks though for the opportunity to try it out :)

Yeah sorry all, seems like it was already redeemed :/

Steam region-checks first, then redeem-checks after that appearantly - kind of misleading come to think of it :/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement