Advertisement

Help for my farming game!

Started by July 16, 2015 07:07 AM
5 comments, last by Thaumaturge 9 years, 3 months ago

Hello :) I'm studying in France, and I'm trying to design the characters in the farming game to finish my dissertation about games, so I am doing a survey about your preference for the characters in the farming game. This questionnaire survey is absolutely anonymous, definitely it will not have any negative influence on your life and study. Thanks for your participation :) Just one mimute~

Attention~ I'm not a SPAM or a virussad.png

http://www.wenjuan.com/s/ey6vAv/

Yes, because no spammer or automated program would ever think to say they aren't a spammer! wink.png

This will probably get better visibility in the lounge; moving it there.

Advertisement

Since the other thread was closed, I'll re-post my response there into this one:

I haven't yet filled out your survey, as I have two minor uncertainties:

First, your country selection doesn't have an "other" option; are you only looking for responses from people living in the listed countries?

Second, what, precisely, is a "farming game"? Is it just "any game themed around farming", regardless of mechanics, or do you have a particular set of mechanics in mind? For example, would an arena hack-and-slash game in which one defends farm-fields from marauding creatures out to eat one's crops count as a "farming game"? (I don't think that I've played many such games either way, so it may well be that I'm missing some common definition... ^^; )

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

NewGrounds ... GameSpot ... GiantBomb ... RPG.net

This guy likes to post his link all over the place. Give it a few days, and I bet Google will find more sites.

Edit: My country is not on the list ...

After a quick read of the page, it looks like this person is looking for "what graphical style do you like" by presenting pictures from 'farming' games that have already been released.

I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

After a quick read of the page, it looks like this person is looking for "what graphical style do you like" by presenting pictures from 'farming' games that have already been released.

Given that the original poster indicates that this is for a dissertation, and that the survey is intended to cover "your preference for the characters in the farming game", that would make sense. It may also explain the original poster asking for responses on quite a few sites--they may want a large body of responses.

(Of course, it's possible that the dissertation is a lie, but for myself, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now.)

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No North American, South American, or Asian countries on the country list?

Stay gold, Pony Boy.
Advertisement

Nor African, as far as I see.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement