Advertisement

This place used to be so fun...

Started by March 17, 2015 01:49 AM
40 comments, last by ronan.thibaudau 9 years, 7 months ago
When your finger is already over the 1, it only makes sense to just hit 1 again instead of moving all the way down to the 0.
Is 1 second going to make a real difference to your food? It isn’t going to suddenly overheat and blow up in that extra second in the microwave, but you’ve saved yourself time in your life by not repositioning your hand for the 2nd button press.

L. Spiro

I restore Nintendo 64 video-game OST’s into HD! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCtX_wedtZ5BoyQBXEhnVZw/playlists?view=1&sort=lad&flow=grid

When your finger is already over the 1, it only makes sense to just hit 1 again instead of moving all the way down to the 0.
Is 1 second going to make a real difference to your food? It isn’t going to suddenly overheat and blow up in that extra second in the microwave, but you’ve saved yourself time in your life by not repositioning your hand for the 2nd button press.

L. Spiro

If you are microwaving Spagetti, the duration can not be a factor of 1.

Advertisement

Nobody in their right mind microwaves spaghetti. Now bananas...

Fruny: Ftagn! Ia! Ia! std::time_put_byname! Mglui naflftagn std::codecvt eY'ha-nthlei!,char,mbstate_t>

I guess ill ask here? has anyone updated to the JARVIS OS yet? anygood?

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

Thinking of food and microwaves, on a semi-serious note, I discovered a year or few ago that one can apparently bake a cake in a microwave and nevertheless have it come out rather well. Biscuits (cookies to any Americans in the audience) don't seem to bake properly, however--I suspect that the microwave doesn't vent water vapour as well as does an oven, preventing the biscuits from drying properly.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

My Twitter Account: @EbornIan

Microwave..... more like Devilwave.

Devil Cakes that is.

Advertisement

Microwave..... more like Devilwave.

Devil Cakes that is.

jokes on you, I only use laser printers

Mobile Developer at PawPrint Games ltd.

(Not "mobile" as in I move around a lot, but as in phones, mobile phone developer)

(Although I am mobile. no, not as in a babies mobile, I move from place to place)

(Not "place" as in fish, but location.)

Funny story.. On another forum I used to frequent daily there was this one post asking ~"how to make -x out of x and vice versa".. The thread grew to more than 10 or so pages and one of the more interesting solutions was a shader doing the calculations (... *-1 >.>) on the gpu. Another was some complicated long formula (with 3-4 integrals i think) which yielded -x Those were good times :D
True story: I had a toaster that was possessed by a demon. Or was a broken timer? I can't remember. In any case, there was quite a few false fire alarms.

True story: I had a fire alarm that was possessed by a demon. Once it went off when my roommate took a shower.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement