Advertisement

Please, help me identify that song...

Started by March 16, 2015 09:12 AM
5 comments, last by JohnnyCode 9 years, 4 months ago

Hi,

I wonder wheather you would know this song from the 60's, its rephrene souns like "vajduajduajduaj! vajduajduajduaj"- I think it is saying "Why do I do I do I !?"

The singer sounds much like The kinks frontman here :

I think I found it guys :)

Advertisement
So you're asking something about the classic song, "Louie Louie" by the Kingsmen? That song is on my iPhone. The lyrics of that song have been hotly debated for over 50 years. What is your question?

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

So you're asking something about the classic song, "Louie Louie" by the Kingsmen? That song is on my iPhone. The lyrics of that song have been hotly debated for over 50 years. What is your question?

I had just a little memory of the song melody and its rephrene, so I was seeking wheather someone would help me up idenitfy it

That's great that you identified it yourself. Coincidentally, this morning's newspaper (Los Angeles Times) reports that the lead singer of Louie, Louie died on Tuesday of natural causes in Oregon. The obituary also reports why the audio was so garbled (why it was so hard to understand his words on the song); the audio engineer placed only one microphone in a place not right in front of Jack Ely, so Ely had to shout the lyrics.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

Didn't know that, I am so sorry to hear that!

Advertisement

Jack Ely never performed the song live for being investigated by FBI, during terrible recruitment war of vietnam by president of f . u usa?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement