Advertisement

Heya!

Started by October 08, 2014 05:11 PM
2 comments, last by Bacterius 9 years, 11 months ago

Hey guys! Hopefully getting back into some gamedevving and updating my journal with such. That being said, anyway to clear out my current journal? And how is everyone? D:

Please don't! The internet is meant to be a place where articles and posts are archived so others can view them later.

Deleting webpages creates dead links. Dead links are purely a result of human error - not some flaw in the internet itself. URLs were never intended to go dead, and have no reasonable excuse for going dead. [Cool URIs don't change]

(okay, so this is being overly idealistic, but still, when you have the opportunity, don't make the problem worse)

Just post to the same journal. Or create a second journal (does GameDev.net limit us to a single journal?). You don't need to delete a permanent part of the internet because you got bored with it.

That said, you asked a question, so I'm obligated to give the answer: tongue.png

Delete_journal.png

Advertisement

Oh, hey, multiple journals must be new. I still don't like my old one, but I'll leave it. x_x Thanks!

You can have multiple journals if you are GDNet+ or Crossbones+ (or higher, I suppose). Standard members only have access to 1 journal I believe.

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement