Advertisement

Flashback Games (1980s-1990s)

Started by March 13, 2014 02:10 AM
28 comments, last by Tutorial Doctor 10 years, 5 months ago

Number Munchers - Educational game I played in elementary school. Lots of fun. More fun than its counterpart word munchers.

Wow! I like that game! Saw the video on youtube. Wish I had played it growing up:

They call me the Tutorial Doctor.

Lol, they dont even have transparent background for the aliens.

S T O P C R I M E !

Visual Pro 2005 C++ DX9 Cubase VST 3.70 Working on : LevelContainer class & LevelEditor

Advertisement
This might be interesting for some.
I listed all of the classic games postmortem videos of GDC here:

http://www.gamedev.net/topic/645973-gdc-classic-game-postmortems/

I would be posting videos for months if I listed all the games I remember so I'll simply do a list instead from 80s-90s.

Pac-Man, Pitfall, River Raid, Yar's Revenge, Smurfs, Circus Atari, Pole Position, Warlords, E.T., Space Wars (Space Combat), Super Mario Bros. Tetris, TMNT, Metal Gear, Metroid, Battletoads, Double Dragon, Road Rash, Top Gun, Shining Force, Final Fantasy, Illusion of Gaia, Mario RPG, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Blaster Master, Uncle Fester's Quest, Legend of Zelda, Super Ninja Boy, Doom, Star Tropics...

I know of more, but I'm drawing a blank as it has been years since I've played.

Good point BHXSpecter. Better format. haha. I am still trying to think of the name of this one game I used to play.

Not really old, but anyone play the DOS series Crusader, starting with Crusader: No Remorse? One of the best soundtracks that I enjoyed from a PC game from the era, and such an interesting story and gameplay.

Advertisement

thank you for crashing my laptop

Death rally

EF 2000 It's the first PC game I ever bought.

Can't believe I didn't think of these classics:

A boy and his blob, Out of this World, Steel Harbinger (hated playing it, but still got to mention it), Eagle One: Harrier Attack, Gunship, I could go on for days.

I was just thinking about one of the games I feel has the best combat system ever. The matrix series!

Enter the Matrix

Path of Neo:

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement