Advertisement

"very good game youtube video" thread

Started by February 04, 2014 09:53 AM
10 comments, last by sunandshadow 10 years, 7 months ago

Heres a list of recent games you should know for game design purposes and you probably already do

- Limbo

- Portal

- Stanley Parable

- Link between worlds

- Hotline miami

- Journey

- Superbrothers

- Braid

Its worth looking them up if you havent already.

alright, will try to check them, feel free to post links here there is a lot of space here

Hmm. I watch game videos on youtube, but my favorites are either about hilarious glitches or about a funny action, reactions, and commentary from the person/people playing the game. Those to me are "very good game youtube videos." I don't have any serious videos to recommend; who even watches those unless it's a tutorial for how to do something within a game they are already playing?

I watch them sometimes just to know the games feel need to know many of them i get no time to play (or wacth them before to check if i want to buy them)

Watching them to decide if you want to buy the game does make sense; I probably have done that once or twice and then forgot that I did.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement