Advertisement

PS4 (and when it comes out, the Xbox One) Release

Started by November 21, 2013 07:27 PM
22 comments, last by CoffeeCoder 10 years, 9 months ago

Me and my roommate pooled money:$_57.JPG

6 Xbox One and 1 PS4? Sounds interesting! :P
Anyway since the image was maybe from eBay, are you selling them?
A C++ programming beginner from Malaysia.

Me and my roommate pooled money:$_57.JPG

6 Xbox One and 1 PS4? Sounds interesting! tongue.png
Anyway since the image was maybe from eBay, are you selling them?

yup, hoping to make a decent profit from it. =-)
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
Advertisement

Well here is some funny news...I was at a LAN party yesterday, both and Xbox One and a PS4 were present...the brand new Xbox one booted up, crashed, and then didn't turn back on the rest of the night. The PS4 did run very smoothly.

Stay gold, Pony Boy.

Imma buy gtx 780 instead of a console. When the SteamBox comes out,I'll install the steamos,and run the steambox games on my pc.

You won't get much of a profit, seeing as neither console is out of stock...

We have both an Xbone and a Ps4 in the office. Thus far the Xbone has been very underwhelming, but the real disappointment is that there really aren't any particularly decent launch titles.

You won't get much of a profit, seeing as neither console is out of stock...

We have both an Xbone and a Ps4 in the office. Thus far the Xbone has been very underwhelming, but the real disappointment is that there really aren't any particularly decent launch titles.

perhaps locally for you, but when i went searching for these, had to drive 45 mins away to find stores that still carried them. The only reason we got the ps4, is because that was the day they were able to resell the ones that didn't get picked up.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
Advertisement

Or, if you are willing to sell in Brazil, you could get $1900 for them....

EDIT:

On another note, after using my PS4 for some time now, I've enjoyed playing it, looking at great graphics and what not in Battlefield 4, but at the same time, it's not something new over the PS3 and Xbox 360 generation. I don't see my PS3 and Xbox 360 being retired any time soon, mainly due to the sheer amount of games I have (and) the fact that it's going to be quite some time before we start seeing amazing games for the new consoles.

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

I am loving my Xbox One so far. Dead Rising 3 is great (except the load times) and I really like that it's not just a more powerful 360. I'm currently using my Apple TV as the "TV" device so with an iPad mini I can control everything (even power / volume) using the Smart Glass app and AirPlay.

If I buy alike it will be the SteamBox.

Instead of buying a PS4, I went ahead and got a PS3. :P

I'll get the PS4 when I have more money next summer, and the game that I really want (Elder Scrolls Online) is released. My brother is probably getting the Xbox One. I will also eventually get the Xbox One so that I can play games with him.

Off-topic, does anybody know if Microsoft have released an SDK similar to XNA for indie developers to make games for the X1?

My website! yodamanjer.com
My development blog!

Follow me on Twitter! [twitter]jwg1991[/twitter]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement