Advertisement

Greetings from a newb!

Started by October 13, 2013 12:10 AM
1 comment, last by jbadams 10 years, 11 months ago

Hello GameDev.net!

My name is Neon Black and I am new to your forums. I just wanted to say hello and to introduce myself. I am 23 (male) living in beautiful northern California just north of San Francisco. I am an avid videogame enthusiast and an aspiring game developer with some big ideas and just the right amount of naivety to start running full-speed with them!

I am looking to gain some connections here on the forums to further my development endeavors and to learn from a community of knowledgeable people. I will appreciate any and all advice from fellow gamers and developers and I hope to be a good contributor on the forums as well.

As I still have much to learn in development, I look forward to learning and growing with the community. I have a decent amount of experience programming GML for GameMaker, and I am currently wetting my feet in Unity. If anyone out there would like to collaborate or just discuss game ideas with a fellow enthusiast, feel free to PM me and we can Skype.

Cheers,

-Neon Black

Edit: If you are interested in reading about my current development project, have a look here and tell me what you think! http://www.gamedev.net/topic/648870-neon-blacks-massive-space-sim-idea/

"Imagine what I would do if i could do all I can." -Sun Tsu

Hello, welcome.

Speaking of Skype, I have it. My Skype is potatohog1

I'm not sure how beneficial our conversation will be as I'm pretty dry on game design ideas right now, and I'm not looking to collaborate with more people right now, though.
Advertisement

Welcome! smile.png

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement