🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Linux....where?

Started by
3 comments, last by UCantTouchThis 24 years, 5 months ago
Does anyone know where i can pick myself up a open source linux at? I''m a little, i mean very, short on money right now and i need to get linux because i don''t like windows and i want something better. If you know of a good place email me at Boone188@aol.com (i also want to get rid of AOL) Some game programmers are good and some are lame. I fit in the lame catagory...That''s why I''m an extreme go-peder and a hacker, because i''m good at those things.
Some game programmers are good and some are lame. I fit in the lame catagory...That''s why I''m an extreme go-peder and a hacker, because i''m good at those things.
Advertisement
You can download all the disks you need to install Linux off the web. I think Slackware has a reasonable floppy installation. Otherwise you can order for about $3 a CD that contains just the basics of a Linux system from www.linuxcentral.com or somewhere else like that.
try www.linuxlinks.com , and click on distributions.
you use aol and you are a hacker? well. i''m convinced.
try www.linuxmall.com

Ryan Ward,
(K|NgGh0sT)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement