Advertisement

Duplicated audio output..kind of

Started by April 21, 2013 02:26 PM
-1 comments, last by NukeCorr 11 years, 4 months ago

Hey.. I've been trying to get this thing to work but I'm out of ideas.

Soundcard is onboard intergrated

I have a capture card from AverMedia (avermedia c985 live gamer hd), I have HDMI from GPU connected to it to capture video and audio and it works fine (as default audio device). I have audio jack from my speakers connected to PC backpanel but haven't found a way to get it play the HDMI sound output... I'm trying to get the HDMI sound to the speakers (as two audio devices playing at the same time), and the capturecard capturing only every other sound except winamp.

like.. speakers output everything, audio from games and winamp. and the capture card should only recieve all other audio except winamp (there is a plugin to select specific output device for winamp).. I want to record games while listening to music from the same PC, BUT not record the music

I've tried googling but I can't find anything what I'm trying to look for.. The problem is that when I try to use Stereo Mix from the recording tab in windows audio panel to output (listen to this device.. or something like that) the HDMI audio to speakers it doesn't output the HDMI audio, it only works otherway around when outputting audio from the speakers jack to HDMI

I could do this with 2 separate speakers, capture card capturing speakers no.1 and the speakers no.2 only outputting winamp audio. But is this possible with only one pair of speakers?

What the h*ll are you?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement