Advertisement

Xamarin

Started by March 02, 2013 02:27 AM
0 comments, last by tstrimp 11 years, 6 months ago

I am now aware of a new development environment that is for cross-platform development of mobile phone operating systems called xamarin. It allows you to develop for android, ios, mac, and windows apps using c#. I have an opinion based question; would anyone recommend that you learn the languages separately, such as objective-c for ios, or using the android sdk using java if you want to get into app development, or if you already know c# would you recommend using xamarin and code for apps that way?

I am now aware of a new development environment that is for cross-platform development of mobile phone operating systems called xamarin. It allows you to develop for android, ios, mac, and windows apps using c#. I have an opinion based question; would anyone recommend that you learn the languages separately, such as objective-c for ios, or using the android sdk using java if you want to get into app development, or if you already know c# would you recommend using xamarin and code for apps that way?

Just use Xamarin and get shit done.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement