Advertisement

Not sure if I'm in the right place

Started by June 06, 2012 05:40 AM
3 comments, last by Jose Javier Medina Adames 12 years, 3 months ago
Hi, first of all I apologize if I'm posting this on the wrong place or if I'm just not addressing the right audience, but I need some help.

I bought a few books some time ago about game programming because I was interested on the subject and wanted to start a project, two of the books I bought are "Beginning OpenGL Game Programming" and "OpenGL Game Programming" I got busy on some other things that prevented me from starting my project, I did opened the books and read a little... well to make it short I'm ready to start my project now, but I lost the CD that came with the first book, I would like to know if there is a way to recover that material or download part of it, I'm posting this topic here just because the book has many references to gamedev.net community, I would appreciate any recommendations.

Thank you.
Best bet is to try contacting the publisher

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Advertisement
You're not really in the right place... but as Gaiiden says, your best bet is to try contacting the publisher of the books directly. :)

I'll move this topic to The Lounge (our off-topic forum) in case anyone else has suggestions for you. Good luck!

- Jason Astle-Adams

Google the author's / books official page, many books put the source code online (I know Frank Luna does for his books).
Comrade, Listen! The Glorious Commonwealth's first Airship has been compromised! Who is the saboteur? Who can be saved? Uncover what the passengers are hiding and write the grisly conclusion of its final hours in an open-ended, player-driven adventure. Dziekujemy! -- Karaski: What Goes Up...
Thank you all for your help

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement