Advertisement

Steam Great Gift Pile gifts - Anybody want to trade?

Started by December 20, 2011 10:39 PM
20 comments, last by Yann L 12 years, 8 months ago

I got a piece of coal and 33% off.

How shitty :(

Indeed... I got HL2, 2 pieces of coal and 50% off just for joining the steam community.

33% off anything or just valve games? I got a 50% off just valve games, which isn't that great as I own most of the valve games I care about :-p
Advertisement
Wow, I have no chance to complete even one of those things...
Anyway, bought the whole STALKER series for 8.50 or something yesterday, developer just went belly up.

Previously "Krohm"

Did you check the previous days' challenges? You can still complete them, and at least two of them are incredibly easy. Free gift given at start, "Check your inventory - you've got a gift!" and "Join the 2011 Holiday Group" don't even require you to log in - that's 3 gifts for free.

Some of games that are needed for challenges are free-to-play, and one or two of them you might happen to already own.

For example, if you previously bought the Pay-what-you-want Humble Introversion Bundle, you already have Defcon and can do the "Nuke Santa" challenge. (Took me about 15 minutes to complete).
Also, the same Humble Introversion Bundle gave Dungeons of Dredmor to those who paid more than average, and Dungeons of Dredmor allows you to do the "Digglenog" challenge (Takes only 5 minutes in-game).

That's 3 gifts you can easily get, and an additional 2 if you happened to have previously purchased Humble Introversion Bundle, plus there are at least two Free-to-play games that have challenges... also, more challenges will be released until Dec 31st, increasing the likelihood of you already having a game that there are challenges for.

Even if you only get 5 coal, people on the Steam forums are buying up coal like crazy. I have a deal later today to trade 3 coal for Avadon: The Black Fortress ($2.50). 5 coal could get you a $2.50 to $5 game, if you find someone interested in it.
Anybody want give me any game from my wishlist (especially Rochard) for:
-25% off Valve
-25% off Codemasters
-50% off Fallout 3
-75% off Garry's Mod

I've got Gratuitous Space Battles and Cave Story+ from Humble Bundle #4
and Desura Keys for Darwinia, DEFCON, Uplink, Multiwinia and Dungeons of Dredmor from Humble Introversion Bundle too.

[quote name='alnite' timestamp='1324539721' post='4896427']

33% off anything or just valve games? I got a 50% off just valve games, which isn't that great as I own most of the valve games I care about :-p
[/quote]

33% off valve games.

Looks like I can get a new present for trading. Does anybody wants a piece of coal and 33% off valve games?
Advertisement
I sent you a friend request, but can't seem to find the "Send Message To".

I have a spare copy of Avadon if you or anyone else wants it.

*EDIT*

Np.

If anyone wants one of the following:

[s]The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
[/s]Audiosurf
Portal, Portal 2
Cogs
Oddworld Stranger's Wrath
Avadon
-75% Napoleon TotalWar
-66% Singularity
-66% Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
-50% E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy
-50% DelveDeeper
-50% The Binding of Isaac
-50% Valve, -33% Valve, -25% Valve
-25% Meriden4
-25% 2K
-25% Paradox

Although the coupons don't really make much sense to be honest.
Thanks - I just completed a trade for Avadon. Maybe someone else is interested?

I do have 25% off Serious Sam 3, and 50% off Portal 2, and 2 coal left - we'll see what the morning brings.
I have 3 pieces of coal and a 50% off valve thing and 50% off jamestown. If anyone wants to give up a HL2 I'd take it. I mean I don't have it on steam. I watched my brother play parts of it, but never took the time to play it myself. :unsure: Contact me on steam if you want 2 pieces of coal for it. (Gamedev group).
I have a bunch of 50% offs I'm not going to use. If anybody wants to trade them for anything let me know.

• 50% off EDGE
  • 50% off SteelStorm Burning Retribution 4 pack
  • 50% off any 1 valve title
  • 50% off Sega Classics collection.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement