Advertisement

If you could make any game you wanted...

Started by October 28, 2011 07:57 PM
30 comments, last by LavontaeLewis 12 years, 8 months ago
Hi everyone :) I'm new here. I develop multimedia techniques and algorithms as a hobby.

Here's a topic for discussion: If you could make any video game you wanted, what would you make?

Here's an idea I have (though its probably not that creative): Cross an FPS with a 16 bit side scrolling shooting-type game and a puzzle game. The side scrolling game would be reformatted to use 3D, and the object would be not to just blow everything up but to control the patterns of enemies by shooting the correct ones.

So what ideas do you all have? :)
Mi-imi
MMO of the Earth. Hybrid of Civilization, Sim City and The Sims. With textures from NASA to build on. Add to it all the world-wide issues in the history, economies and what not.

Part 2 would be MMO of universe. Realtime travel, so you'd have to wait a while to get to next star.
Advertisement
I would make a 4X space strategy game. Oh wait...
I would do a persistent RTS MMO, Kind of like Spore but online.

That and a solid FPS MMO, since that hasn't really been done well yet. Essentially Halo for 100's of people at a time.
I would make a game that solved the hunger problem and brought about world peace, you terrible people.
I would convert the text based games I can and do make into AAA mmorpg titles.
Advertisement
A mushroom cultivation game.
Latest project: Sideways Racing on the iPad
I would finish the game I'm trying to pull out now. Which is a remake of an old hatred classic.

Previously "Krohm"

I would make a game where the player could go anywhere and do anything they wanted within the game world, however the player would be a slug and everything would be in real time so no one would get very far.

What was the secret, they wanted to know; in a thousand different ways they wanted to know The Secret. And not one of them was prepared, truly prepared, to believe that it had not so much to do with chemicals and zippy mental tricks as with that most unprofound and sometimes heartrending process of removing, molecule by molecule, the very tough rubber that comprised the bottom of his training shoes.
I would make a soccer strategy game, like Football Manager, adding a massive multiplayer component.

[ About me ]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement