Advertisement

Just ban me for the night. Oh and COMET!

Started by June 27, 2011 02:27 AM
10 comments, last by Sirisian 13 years, 2 months ago
See you on Thursday!

Hopefully!

This was about the comet that is going to pass 12.000 miles from earth today. Discuss.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.

See you on Thursday!

Hopefully!

This was about the comet that is going to pass 12.000 miles from earth today. Discuss.

Small correction. It'll be within 8,000 miles-- 12,000~ kilometers.
Advertisement

FUUUU.jpg

So what iam basically trying to say is.... that that's a little closer than I would care for....

Oh they swing by like that all the time.

Yes, we really ought to get to work on those spaceship things but... You know... Congress... Fuck it, we're doomed.

France, Russia, it's all up to you guys!
I think I speak for us all when I say these next two words: space cannon. rolleyes.gif
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2]."

[size=2]~ [size=1]Antheus

Maybe it'll bring forth extra-terrestrial beings whom I can befriend and learn all their cool secrets.
I'm that imaginary number in the parabola of life.
Advertisement

[quote name='owl' timestamp='1309141654' post='4828082']

FUUUU.jpg

So what iam basically trying to say is.... that that's a little closer than I would care for....

[/quote]

Vete al diablo. Pero a "este" no. Tu vives en NYC y I never left my country and I never would.

FUUUU.jpg

[/quote]

I'm sorry. I'm, all of a sudden, sober. What do you mean by this and more importantly: To whom?

[quote name='The_Neverending_Loop' timestamp='1309145597' post='4828101']

FUUUU.jpg

[/quote]

I'm sorry. I'm, all of a sudden, sober. What do you mean by this and more importantly: To whom?
[/quote]

I think you might be reading the graphic wrong, its not an F U!, but an overdrawn fxck, like when you dont save a file and the power goes out, your response to that might be "Ffffuuuuuuu" lol, its directed at a situation not a person
owl, you should know what you need to do to get you banned. Let me remind you. It involves a goat.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement