Advertisement

I just wanted to say hi

Started by June 18, 2011 04:59 AM
2 comments, last by Krohm 13 years, 3 months ago
Hey everyone =)

I wanted to say hi because I am new here... and this looks like a great place to learn about developing games. I think that I want to make a first game, I do not know what that will be but I will think of something. (Btw you guys should suggest a good beginner project)

I took a 3 day intro gaming development class, which covered very basicish basics (Simple modelling, textures, programming, a little introduction to ai, story in games... ect.)

I love gaming.... And I think it would be really cool to be the one making them =D

If I were to decide on making a game right know it would definately be an rpg/adventure game. A game where you could explore lots =)

Anyways Im probably going to be looking on the forums alot... might not be posting due to limited knowledge in a bunch of areas.

Bye =D
Hello thur.
Advertisement
Hey.

If I could give any advice, it'd probably be to start small, work on some projects that you can complete before doing anything huge.

Also watch out for feature creep.
Hello DrewZ. I wish you'll be able to team up with somebody, that would make everything easier for both.

Previously "Krohm"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement