Advertisement

What is humanity going to do about race?

Started by May 04, 2011 04:25 PM
24 comments, last by Promit 13 years, 4 months ago
OK seriously spambot. In one breath you say you agree with me, then in another breath you say I'm a white liar.

Reread my stuff from the antimatter thread about establishing a First Nations holocaust museum. I've been lobbying/emailspammin Lawrence Joseph and Jack Layton about this all week. There's nothing "peaceful" about shoving the truth about past rape and murder into the faces of the entire nation, but it must be done, and I won't rest until it is done. As a white person, I was subject to much racism as a child, and even a little still to this day. Rather than becoming racist because of this, I've instead decided to try to eliminate racism with all my might. You should do the same.

The fact of the matter is that Canada is called "the melting pot" specifically because we are a perfect example of how multiculturalism works, and works well. Have you even looked at an atlas in your life? We are right above the US, check us out some time. We also have donuts!

Yawn. You obviously need tutoring in the art of trollbaiting, and so please contact me directly by email if you want some advice. I'll give you a special discount of only $150,000,000/hour.

[quote name='OneThreeThreeSeven' timestamp='1304528190' post='4806478']
And yes, real change only comes through violence. Nat Turner had the right approach. :o

Nono, Ghandi, for example, had the right approach. He achieved real and lasting change without violence.
[/quote]

Ghandi was a racist who didn't give a damn about black people...the typical Indian.
Advertisement
Yawn. http://en.wikipedia....ask_of_Divinity

Been there, read that, didn't buy it. Just because Ghandi was a follower of Hinduism doesn't mean he shouted out the merits of the caste system every morning as he hopped out of bed.

What you are doing here is stereotyping, and it's just as bad as racism. In fact, you're being nearly as stupid as guys like Richard Dawkins and Brian Cox. Just because I'm Catholic doesn't mean I feed athiest babies to lions for fun, and just because someone is Hindu doesn't mean they enslave people for fun. The fact of the matter is that people like you and Dawkins ignore the Millwall system of football-related street violence. If you and Dawkins weren't total moronic hypocrites, you would also denounce the evil tyranny of football altogether since it clearly leads to violent death every year. In fact, I'm sure that there are more football-related deaths than christianity-related deaths in this very day and age. Shit, I mean, not even the protestant IRA bombs people for fun anymore. Get with the times dumbass.

The fact of the matter is that you and Dawkins and Cox are purely divisive assholes only out to please yourselves. That must make you proud to be in such infamous company.

To your credit though, at least you didn't steal the concept of the quantum of information from Jung/Shannon and rename it something stupid like "meme" or whatnot. What a slimy self-serving intellectual thief, that Dawkins guy.

REASONING FAIL ROFLMAOBBQ
<In before thread lock>
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2]."

[size=2]~ [size=1]Antheus

Ghandi was a racist who didn't give a damn about black people...the typical Indian.

Even though the last part of your post renders your accusation inconsistent, I will humour you.

It is true that by all accounts he fought only for Indian rights in South Africa. But that does not make him a racist because racism is an active trait and at worst his fault in that respect was a lack of action in favour of the natives of South Africa. It does however show that he should not be seen as some sort of messiah figure or as a fighter for equal rights amongst all races.

EDIT: He was a fighter for specifically for Indian rights but never at the cost of another race.

He was by all accounts a non-violent man and therefore he cannot be accused of having a tendency to commit racist actions.

And lastly it not true that he did not give a damn about black people. His ambulance corps was one of the few that served wounded black South Africans in the war.
There's absolutely no need for this discussion to happen on GameDev. Seriously, I walk away for a few weeks and morons take over. Lounge != Soapbox, and OP = suspended.
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement