Advertisement

What is humanity going to do about race?

Started by May 04, 2011 04:25 PM
24 comments, last by Promit 13 years, 4 months ago
I don't know, but I sure hope the US starts airing more le mans so people can finally see how stupid nascar is...

And yes, real change only comes through violence. Nat Turner had the right approach. :o

Nono, Ghandi, for example, had the right approach. He achieved real and lasting change without violence.
Advertisement
Once again, what planet do you live on? Were you home schooled and never let out of your basement? rolleyes.gif

Since when are people living in the present responsible for the actions of people who they had no relation to, hundreds of years in the past? Am I supposed to have tension with every random black person I meet because of something that happened a few hundred years ago in a country I have no connection to?

Why is this thread still here?

[quote name='Daaark' timestamp='1304528821' post='4806482']
[quote name='OneThreeThreeSeven' timestamp='1304528341' post='4806481']
People who have mixed race kids are screwed up. It's just not right man. The kids will never be able to pick one side of themselves over the other. So when they get called "Oreo" by blacks and "nigger" by whites, what are they going to do?
That was by far the stupidest thing ever posted on this board.
[/quote]

How is it stupid? In this day and age, why would someone choose to breed with someone of a different race? It's ignorance and brainwashing by the media because there's so much info out there (IF YOU READ) that gives good reasons for why you shouldn't go interracial.

As a matter of fact, I saw this thing on television where this native American guy was married to a white woman and I thought to myself "Man this guy is an idiot. If he had ANY REAL idea what Europeans did to his people, he wouldn't be dating that woman". When the Spainiards met the Native Americans, they went crazy. They chopped people heads off, cut off womens breasts and they used them as play things...that's where soccer and baseball came from. And now a few hundred years later, this clown is on tv w/ a damn blond headed Spaniard on his arm.

It's BULLSHIT!!!!
[/quote]
its Progress.
-Jawshttp://uploading.com/files/eff2c24d/TGEpre.zip/

The solution is simple. Find someone who's not your race. And procreate.

I have enough trouble finding someone of my own race to procreate with :(
Racism is a cultural vice. It's mostly based on the idea that many problems of a society are caused by the presence of a different (inferior) race/culture. For such idea to disappear it's required the acknowledgment that racism causes more problems than social inclusion as racism causes segregation which just increases the mutual antagonism. Abandoning that kind of vice implies cultural change. And many cultures are based upon the premise that change in their customs is not an option.

It is a real, complex problem involving many variables and possibly quite a few sets of varied solutions depending on the circumstances.

I personally feel more comfortable not taking into account the race/culture of a person at the moment of valuing it's company. Totally accepting it's cultural values over mines isn't really a requirement for that.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Advertisement
You want me to tell you the real reason for most of the social problems in the world?[/quote]

The real reason is the common human stupidity and that doesn't have anything to do with race.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. [Albert Einstein]
What is humanity going to do about race?[/quote]

Humanity will adapt. Those who can't accept multiculturalism will die out, and those who can integrate with others and/or adapt will live on and reproduce. It has nothing to do with race--it's about moving forward.

And, OP, violence stems from extremists and inflammatory individuals such as yourself. You severely underestimate the power of man and have lost faith in humanity.

If you feel the need to be inflammatory and irrational, then you can drift away as your kind will not stand the test of time.

[quote name='Daaark' timestamp='1304528821' post='4806482']
[quote name='OneThreeThreeSeven' timestamp='1304528341' post='4806481']
People who have mixed race kids are screwed up. It's just not right man. The kids will never be able to pick one side of themselves over the other. So when they get called "Oreo" by blacks and "nigger" by whites, what are they going to do?
That was by far the stupidest thing ever posted on this board.
[/quote]

How is it stupid? In this day and age, why would someone choose to breed with someone of a different race? It's ignorance and brainwashing by the media because there's so much info out there (IF YOU READ) that gives good reasons for why you shouldn't go interracial.

As a matter of fact, I saw this thing on television where this native American guy was married to a white woman and I thought to myself "Man this guy is an idiot. If he had ANY REAL idea what Europeans did to his people, he wouldn't be dating that woman". When the Spainiards met the Native Americans, they went crazy. They chopped people heads off, cut off womens breasts and they used them as play things...that's where soccer and baseball came from.
[/quote]

No it's not. Furthermore there's such a thing as natural selection. Yes, it's where the best stuff from the ingredients passes on into the product.
In humans and inheritance, the phenomenon is called "global evolution". ... Now we just need to use those amazing genes right... smile.gif
Funny latest scientific research shows that people actually seek out others of differing immuno-types than they are, to increase their children immnuo capacity.. That would fly in the face of "breeding" in your own race as that inevitable leads to in-breeding and reduced genetic and immuno capacity.. If anything Humans are hard wired to seek out different peoples to breed with, maximizing their children genetic "breath" so too speak. What stops this is most likely culture. Many cultures have very strict laws on courtship, mirage, race mixing, religion etc.. Culture unlike genes change very quickly. Racism was in fashion for a time (mostly due to imperialism and colonization) but it eventually fell to the wayside due to the emergence of global capitalism. You'd be a fool to not do business with a Chinese man solely because he's Chinese.. We'll a fool and bankrupt.. given the emergence of the Chinese markets.. That and global mobility makes race mixing inevitable. Do you really think people living in a 50 miles radius are the only potential mates people can have now? You can meet someone from the other side of the world within a day and hit it off and get married. It's all global now.. Multiculturalism? Where does your culture end and another begins? At your city? state? border? Over a million people cross that border every day.. bringing in a million new ideas and taking a million out.. Reality is we are already a global civilization and have been for nearly 50 years..

The real issue is poverty, social mobility and fairness and the fundamental questions of wealth distribution with in a society.. Those transcend race or culture, every civilization has faced them and formed their own solutions, none perfect of course.

-ddn

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement