🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

[4E6] The Gamedev Adventure

Started by
0 comments, last by XDigital 16 years, 8 months ago
Hey everyone. I am hoping to enter this year. I don't have a lot planned out yet so can't really post in the format that some others have. Idea: It's a comedy adventure game in the style of Monkey Island and the like. It is based on the gamedev forum with each sub forum being a different level or mini game. For a typcal example the beginners section being training. Your player travels around on a pony and also aquires a little sidekick with the dialogs between player and sidekick forming most of the comedy (i have written a few sequences already) Members of the forums and typical topics will feature, already done a sketch for Superpig ;) Anyway, that's the idea. Will hopefully be able to post a better description soon and some sample screenshots (new renderer should support shaders by the end of the night, bonus!) let me know what you think about the idea, cheers.
Advertisement
this sounds like a pretty cool idea. Looking forward to your graphical interpretation of the gamedev forums.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement