Advertisement

Selling an old Geforce FX 6800 Ultra, for what price?

Started by March 22, 2007 03:15 PM
7 comments, last by Dunge 17 years, 5 months ago
What would a reasonable price be? I actually checked all vendors and tried to find the card, but the only close one was some Gold Sample Edition with 512MB instead of 256MB. It was sold at $120 so I took that price and came up with $50. After putting up an ad, I got tons of emails and telephone calls where people try to overbid eachother, which gives me the impression I have undervalued the card greatly. :/ Any ideas?
The FX name was for the 5xxx series of cards. It would help if we knew what you actually had. Is it just a Geforce 6800 Ultra? What type of interface does it have? (AGP/PCI-e)
Advertisement
Take a look at the ebay prices.
Thanks and sorry.

The card is a:
Gainward GeForce 6800 Ultra 256MB GDDR3 AGP8X "Ultra/2600"

The one on ebay that is closest is:
BFG nVidia GeForce 6800 Ultra OC AGP 256MB GDDR3

And it is slightly faster. So I guess around $90?
In my country (Argentina) the 6200 are still being sold as "new" (including warranty and all that stuff)
I've bought one 2 weeks ago.

XFX GeForce 6200 256MB AGP 8x
Price: U$S 85

6800 are a bit faster than 6200

Cheers
Dark Sylinc
Quote: 6800 are a bit faster than 6200

I am sorry but 6200's and 6800's are two totally different models. The former is a budget model.

Linky
Advertisement
Why not just sell it to the highest bidder [smile]
Quote: Original post by Perost
Why not just sell it to the highest bidder [smile]

It is not a bid site :) You set a price and that is it. I do not want to scare any of them away either. Well, I think I will just do the quick and let it go. I can not use it anyway.

I found this one who look similar :
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2746206&CatId=935

Yours have GDDR3 instead of GDDR2 but it's a unknown company so I guess it's crap. BTW, BFG ones are always more expensive (they come overclocked)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement