🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Prizes

Started by
23 comments, last by HandCraftedRadio 17 years ago
Have all the prizes been awarded/distributed yet? I received an email about a FastCap Pro license a while back but haven't heard a response.
My 4eV entry: Euro1943
Advertisement
I'm still waiting on two contestants (ForeverStarlight and Beer_Hunter) to get back to me with contact details. If I don't hear from them soon then I'm just going to have to send the details that I do have on to EJoyStudio and those two guys will lose out.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

How much more time do you plan on giving them? It has been over two months since the end of the contest now.
For what it's worth, I finally gave superpig my contact details on the 21st of February. I don't know whether we're still waiting on ForeverStarlight or something else at this point.
I've pretty much given up on ForeverStarlight at this point. I'll be chasing up the final unfulfilled prizes when I get back home from GDC in a week or so.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

...so...

What's going on? I haven't heard a thing about either of my prizes since Superpig contacted me to find out which one I wanted. Are they lost in shipping or something?
well, it's been over 2 weeks, still haven't received my fastcap pro license. I don't like to rag on people, but seeing as its been about, what, 4 months? since the end of the contest, I'm kind of getting antsy. Not very satisfied with this (although I do know I didn't do a very good job).

P.S. the 4e5 page isn't working.
Let's look at the bright side. At least we all had fun making games, got more experienced at it. I'm probably only saying this because I'm not actually looking forward to a FastCap Pro license lol. But hey, if it's free...
"For every answer, I have a question."
Just sent EJoyStudio the details they need to generate the FastCap Pro licenses.

EJoyStudio just got back to me - they hope to have all your licenses dispatched by next week.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement