🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Do you know the indrema console ??

Started by
3 comments, last by jesterlecodeur 23 years, 3 months ago
There is a link:Indrema This looks like a X-Box but with a light Red Hat distribution. Does this console have a future? Do you know it? Sorry for my English
There is a discussion about this system at flipcode.com. You could check there to get a ton of opinions on it. It doesn''t seem like the system will do to well because there is no marketing behind it.
thx
While Indrema hasn''t done a lot of marketing, they are not aiming the console at hard core gamers. They plan to sell the system in Walmarts etc for people who don''t want to spend a large amount of money on an entertainment system.

I''ve had a couple of discussions on the phone with John Gildred (CEO of Indrema Entertainment Systems), and he has assured me that there are some commercial titles being developed for the console.

Of course, this is assuming that they get some help with they current financial situation.

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

I''m pretty sure Indrema is dead. The unofficial #indrema chat room on openprojects.net has close ties with the indrema crew and they said that indrema is out of money. Plus the website hasn''t been updated in months, the SDK is two months behind schedule... and so on.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement